Why should you learn about how to record a phone call recorder on Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra?
Well, in case you don’t know it, Samsung Galaxy S22 series (referring to S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra) are coming as the latest production of the company, and they are packed with many new features.
One of them is the call recording ability. Pretty cool, huh? This feature is pretty handy for those who need it. But since it’s pretty new to the phone, not many users know how to activate or use it.
We are going to discuss how to make use of it in the next section.
How to Activate the Call Recording Feature
- Go to Home Screen and open the application ‘Phone’
- You should see three (vertical) dots on the right area. Click on them.
- Choose ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘Record Calls’
- Go with ‘Auto Record Calls’ and make sure that the switch is on
- After you have read the Terms and Conditions, click ‘Confirm’
You should know that you have the ability to pick the call record preference. It’s on the ‘Auto Record Calls’ section, in which you can tweak the setting. There are different options available:
- All calls mean that your phone would automatically record all kinds of calls from all numbers
- Calls with unsaved numbers mean that the phone only records calls whose number you have never saved
- Calls with specific numbers mean that the phone only records calls for certain (and chosen) numbers. If you want to add some numbers, go with the option ‘Numbers to Auto Record’
How to Perform Manual Recording
In the previous section, we learn about how to record a phone call recorder on Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra automatically. What if you want to do it manually? For sure, you are able to do so. Just follow the following ways:
- Make a call. Or you can receive the call.
- On the call screen, check the right corner (the top area). You should see three dots there. Click it.
- There would be several options available. Go with ‘Record Call’ and then you should see Terms and Conditions pop-up window. You will have to confirm this action.
- Once you do it, the phone would start recording. If you want to check the record, go to the ‘Settings’ within the section ‘Recorded Calls’
Checking the Recordings
If you want to view the results, you can go to ‘My Files’ and then choose ‘Internal Storage’. Find for the option ‘Recordings’ and then choose the folder ‘Call’.
If this method seems too complicated or fussy, you can access the recordings through the Phone.
- Open Phone
- As usual, you will see the three dots on the (top) right corner
- Choose ‘Settings’
- Go with ‘Record Calls’
- And then choose ‘Recorded Calls’ to check the result of your recording
Keep in mind that this action is within the gray area. Some states are okay with it, but some states consider it illegal.
Find out whether it’s okay to record the calls or not in your area before you learn about how to record a phone call recorder on Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus & Ultra.