Secure folder is a feature where you can save personal data safely. It has a function to hide your data and not everyone will be able to access since it requires a passcode. Therefore, we would like to share you the quickest way on how to set up and create secure folder on Samsung Galaxy S23, Plus & Ultra
In this post, you will learn both the quickest way and the detailed instructions on how to set up and create the secure folder. Read carefully and apply which method you prefer.
The Quickest Way
There are eight quick ways to setup and create a secure folder in your Samsung Galaxy S23, Plus & Ultra. However, make sure that your device is now on your hands to perform the actions.
- Go to “Settings” and open it.
- Tap on “Biometric and Security” option.
- Choose “Secure Folder”.
- Put a thick on the available space when you are required to accept the agreement.
- Login using your Samsung ID.
- Select a lock method.
- Choose “Secure Folder” available in the App Drawer and enter your passcode.
- Choose “Add App” or “Add Files” to add the data in the secure folder.
The Detailed Instructions on Samsung Galaxy S23, Plus & Ultra
The detailed instructions involve not only the way to setup and create a secure folder in Samsung Galaxy S23 but also the way to add the files or data into the folder and hide the folder altogether.
How to Set Up and Create Secure Folder
First of all, make sure you sign into your Samsung account. Then, perform the following steps:
- Head to “Settings”. Choose “biometrics and Security” option. Choose “Secure Folder” option and tap “Continue”.
- Accept the permission and tap “Continue”. Or, sign in into your Samsung account and tap “OK”.
- Setup your password, PIN or Pattern as required. They will give you access to open Secure Folder. Tap “OK.”
- Reset your Samsung Account as required. Otherwise, you cannot access the folder. If you forgot your password, Pin or pattern, choose “Activate” to recover the Secure Folder.
How to add Files or Data in Secure Folder
Once you have successfully performed the instructions on how to set up and create secure folder on Galaxy S23, add files or data now in the folder through the following steps:
- Open Secure Folder option.
- Tap on “plus” icon. Tap any files, data or apps you want to save in the folder. Tap “Add”.
- To add files, tap on 3-vertical dots. Choose “Add files” option. Select your files and save them in the folder.
How to Hide Secure Folder
Now it’s time to hide your secure folder from the Apps screen. Follow the steps below:
- Swipe down using your fingers. This is the fastest way to access Settings.
- Swipe and press Secure Folder to hide or unhide the app.
Finally, we have learnt all the quickest way and the detailed instructions on how to set up and create secure folder on Galaxy S23. You can choose which one to apply to create a secure folder in your Samsung Galaxy S23, Plus & Ultra.