iPhone is popular for its highlights as new smartphones. The highlights that are very attractive include the new camera, longer battery life and faster performance.
All new iPhone models are noted to have the same overall interface and the physical buttons mostly have the same functions like powering on, force restart and etc.
On this post, you will learn the tricks on how to force restart iPhone 11, 12, 13 Pro and Max. In detail, we explain how to force restart iPhone 11, 12, 13 and later as well as iPhone 13 series including iPhone 13 Pro and Mini.
How to Force Restart iPhone 11, 12, 13 and Later
To force restart your iPhone 11, 12, 13 or later, here are the easy and simple steps to follow:
- Head to Volume button and Side button. Press and hold both of the buttons. Later, you will be viewed a power-off slider.
- Drag the slider. It takes 30 seconds to turn off. So, be patient to wait for it.
- Press and hold the Side button to turn on the device back. Make sure you see the Apple logo appears.
How to Force Restart iPhone 13 Series (13, 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Mini)
Force restart can occur many times. Usually, there are many reasons why the users force restart their iPhone. It can be for troubleshooting, frozen apps, unresponsive device or else. No worry! Anyone can do it easily.
For iPhone 13 Series, here are the steps to do so:
- Pres and release “Volume Up” button.
- Then, press and release “Volume Down” button.
- Press and hold the Power button that you can find on the right side of your device.
- Keep holding the Power button and make sure the Apple logo is viewed on the screen.
- Once the Apple logo appears, it will take longer to boot because of the forced restart you have done.
- Finally, you successfully force restart your device.
Both the techniques are almost similar. In short, force start is one of the widely used techniques to fix the issue of slowing-down device. Force restart is also known as force reboot.
Is Force Restart Similar to Force Reboot?
You may be wondering whether force restart is similar to force reset. Well, they are different. Force restart will not delete your data while force reset will. Further, forced restart only requires you to go with the physical button. Meanwhile, force reset requires you to head to Settings and follow the rules then.
Now which one you do frequently? Force restart or force reset?
Overall, it is pretty easy and simple to perform how to force restart iPhone 11, 12, 13 Pro and Max. you’ll need just to play with the device’s physical buttons and everything is done.
Thus, if you find your device is working slowly, one of the most recommended tricks is to force restart the device.