Is it possible to use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 without a phone? Why not? Smart Watch and phone are great collaboration and you can definitely use the watch without a phone. Mostly, the watch can be used without a phone as long as it is paired with the Galaxy Wearable app.
In this post, you will learn how to use Samsung galaxy Watch 4 without a phone. First, it is important to know how to set up Smart Watch without a phone. Second, we will learn how to use the Smart Watch without a phone.
How To Set Up Smart Watch without a Phone
Actually, Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series cannot be used without a phone. However, it doesn’t mean a big problem. Some certain Watch models can be used even without a phone.
Make sure that you follow the rules. Sometimes, you are required to restore your watch’s settings. Thus, you must keep upgrading the information about the current data, settings and apps.
Here are the steps to setup Smart Watch without a phone:
- Head to powers and swipe up. Later, click on question mark icon.
- Review the terms and policies. Click “Continue”.
- Swipe up and tap “Here” option on the screen.
- You will be given a guide to set up Smart Watch without a phone.
- Check with your Smart Watch whether it supports LTE. Thus, you will be directed to mobile data plan setup.
- Once you finish the steps above, swipe the screen to the bottom. Utilize this service and click “Next” to continue.
- If there isn’t any mobile data plan you have, you can just skip to continue the device setup.
How to Use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 without Phone
Sometimes, due to the specific conditions, someone may probably forget to bring his phone. Or, he might be in a condition that he cannot bring the phone. In this case, carrying Smart Watch is useful and very helpful.
Here are the steps to use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 without a phone:
- First of all, use standalone mode to start the initial setup. Optionally, you can reset the Galaxy Watch 4 by heading to Settings, General and Reset.
- Enable the standalone mode.
- Switch on your Galaxy Watch 4.
- Select “Let’s Go” option on the first screen.
- Scroll down and find “Tap on the question mark” icon. This option is usually available at the bottom of the screen. This will view you a new page.
- Choose “Tap on here” link.
- You will be prompted to use Galaxy Watch 4 without a phone.
- Scroll again and click “tap on the restart button”. This will restart your device in standalone mode.
- Agree the terms and conditions. As required.
- Log into your Samsung account.
- Set a time zone as required.
- Create your pin for your data backup.
See, it is pretty easy to perform on How to use Samsung Watch 4 without a phone.