Do you know what to do when the camera flash not working on Samsung Galaxy S22 series? A lot of people like to take pictures with the flash on, but some have experienced unsatisfying photo results because the camera flash (on their Galaxy S22) doesn’t seem to work.
If the same issue happens to you, you should take a look into the issue and try some simple things to figure things out.
The First Things To Do For Camera Flash Not Working on Samsung Galaxy S22 Series
The first thing to do is to check whether your phone is overheating or not. If your device feels warm to your touch, then leave it. Just let it be until it cools off on its own.
After it cools down, you can access the Camera and try again. Overheating can cause internal issues to the phone and it would definitely affect the overall performance.
If the camera flash not working on Samsung Galaxy S22 series persists, no worry. There are still other methods to try:
- Make sure that your phone has enough power. Check the battery level. In some cases, the power is so low that the app refuses to open or work properly
- In the event that you are opening other apps while using the camera, try closing them all off. Only open the Camera
- It’s also a good idea to turn off the any (running) apps on the background. You can go to ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Battery and Device Care’, and then choose ‘Memory’. Choose the apps whose background you want to turn off. And to finalize the process, choose ‘Clean’.
- It’s possible to use the offered feature, Optimize Now, by accessing ‘Settings’, and then choose ‘Battery and Device Care’ and finalize it with ‘Optimize’.
- When it’s needed, you can restart the phone. Hold the Volume down button and the side together so you can see the Power Off menu. And then go with ‘Restart’
- It’s advisable to keep everything updated. You will always want to update not only the phone, but also the apps, including the camera.
The last resort would be performing a factory reset. It will ‘clean off’ the phone, removing all the customized data and deleting the personal data.
Of course, you should always back up your important data before starting this step.
- Access the ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘General Management’
- Go with ‘Reset’
- Tap the option ‘Factory Data Reset’
- Pick ‘Reset’
- Choose the option ‘Delete All’
What to Do Next?
If the problem persists, you can always take your phone to a professional service and have them check it. It’s possible that there is a defect in the software and you are the unlucky one to get such a device. If this is the case, then the only way to deal with it is to claim the warranty.
You won’t be able to deal with the issue because it’s from the factory process.
All in all, don’t underestimate this issue, especially if it gets in your way in enjoying your phone. Try these methods on camera flash not working on Samsung Galaxy S22 series, but if nothing improves, have a pro check your phone.